Monday, October 18, 2010

Unison: Featured at Design Harvest Chicago

I have always been very interested in textiles and how they are designed. The creative people who come up with them just amaze me. I was lucky enough to meet one such designer at Design Harvest in Chicago a few weeks ago, which was an event showcasing many handmade furniture designs, art, and textiles. The textiles pictured below are from Unison, which is located on Fulton Street in Chicago. Check out the website or their store if you get a chance.

This bedding is just what I've been looking for to update my own bedroom. It's modern and cozy looking.

Lots of brightly colored throw pillows.

I am constantly journaling or jotting down design ideas and would love to be inspired by the cute covers on their journals.


Some beautiful table runners with matching napkins. I am really getting into table cloths right now. It's such an easy way to give your dining room a fun new look.



And here are a couple pictures of their booth at Design Harvest. Besides bedding and table linens they have aprons, potholders, placemats, and so much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment