Monday, October 18, 2010

A New Modern Take on Knitting!

The end of this summer I took up knitting again, which I find is such a stress reliever and I have visions of making some great home decor stuff once I get more skilled at it.  All of a sudden I have been seeing the most adorable, modern (if you can believe it) knit products everywhere! 

Just today I discovered these amazing hand-knit stools designed and created by Claire-Anne O'Brien.  I just love the design and the chunky knit.  I especially love the mustard yellow one.




Oddly enough, also today, I walked past a CB2 store and saw these knit poofs that would also be perfect for some much needed extra seating in my living room.






West Elm has had some fantastic knit pillows over the years and this chevron pattern is a new favorite of mine.


I must throw in a few favorites from Anthropologie.  I love this sweater mix throw since I'm a total sucker for mixed patterns.

This isn't knit, but it is fabric weaved together, which looks like a knit coffee table to me.  Just love this - bringing coziness even to a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment