Friday, October 1, 2010

Jayson Home and Garden Flea Market 9/24

There has been a ton of design events lately in Chicago that I will be sharing pictures of with you this week. There were so many designs and great artists that I almost don't know where to begin! But first off last Friday I was able to check out the European Flea Market at Jayson Home and Garden in Lincoln Park. I truly love this store and all the designs. It made me want to redecorate with a completely vintage vibe or at least add more pieces for sure.

Jayson Home and Garden has vintage and antique furniture as well as adorable products for your garden. Since fall is my absolute favorite time of year, I had to share these fall pumpkin photos with you.







Then begins all the vintage furniture, lighting, art work. It was just amazing to look at. Some of it reupholstered with a fun ikat print or other modern textile. You really must check it out sometime.


Wishing very much to buy this horse for my living room.


More equestrian inspired art for your walls.



I have become really interested in this type of art work lately. Makes me think of an english country cottage that I wouldn't mind living in one bit!



Loving these little framed bird pictures that you could fit anywhere.

And tons of cozy, beautiful seating....

Love the fabric on this pillow.




Would like to see this sofa in someone's home. It is just awesome.




The latest trend of mustard yellow fabric and cane back chairs.

There were 2 of these black chairs that are top on my wish list.



And of course tons of antlers! Love it.
Then my other favorites - these adorable stools. Who can resist these.



Hope you've enjoyed and get to check out Jayson Home and Garden yourself soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment