Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bright Sunshiny Decor

Sorry for the not so great scanned image here but I loved this room so much I had to do it. It's from the latest House Beautiful. Lately this has been one of my favorite design magazines because it actually has pictures of rooms with color! Is anyone else sick of all the neutrals in some of those other magazines? This picture has so many things I am in love with right now. First off the star. I saw so many of them in Shipshewana shopping with my mom and here is another one hanging from the ceiling as a light fixture. I have had a farm table on my wish list for years now and here is one that has these perfect bright color upholstered chairs to go with. Ikea has this great black and white stripe rug I can't help but want, but this bright orange one by Madeline Weinrib is even more fun. The plant just reminds me of my favorite time of year - fall. I could certainly enjoy waking up in the morning to have breakfast in this room!

No comments:

Post a Comment