Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shipshewana Weekend!

With a crazy busy Monday I am just getting to post on my weekend, which was spent with my mom in Shipshewana, Indiana. If you haven't been you really should. They have flea markets, vintage shops, and stores filled with beautiful furntiture and textiles.


I fell in love with all these stars. The pottery is my favorite.

Some great handmade placemats, apron, and valances.

This was my favorite quilt design that we saw.

Tin front cabinets were everywhere!



Here is a vintage chair, kitchen towel, tiles, chalkboard, fiesta pottery, and antique glass doorknobs (from left to right). All found at Vintage Home.



A couple of the cute shops we went to.





We had a lovely weekend of shopping but the best part was this adorable bed and breakfast called Songbird Ridge. The owner decorated it so perfectly cozy you feel like you could just curl up with a cup of coffee anywhere. If you get to Shipsee I'd highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment