Thursday, August 5, 2010

J Crew Jenna Lyons

I have always admired J. Crew's style and found out about their Executive Creative Director, Jenna Lyons, when Domino Magazine (alas no longer being published) had an article showing her amazing Brooklyn home. I just found out she has now become J. Crew's President as well! Very admirable AND she's a working mom. I have buying a house on the brain lately and if I were to live in New York I would love her Brooklyn townhouse. It is just perfect! Here are some photos of it from Living Etc. magazine.



The molding on the ceiling is my favorite part of the room. Have to love this unique color sofa too. The whole room has a relaxed and cozy vibe.


This is the entry way with adorable baby shoes all lined up! So cute.

Loving this simple kitchen. Some day I'd like to design my own kitchen with open shelves like this.


This image is actually from Domino but it is the first time I was inspired to pair a farm table with modern chairs.



A cozy little breakfast nook.

Her fab walk-in closet! A dream of mine. I really love the safari vibe too.

The bedroom is painted with chalk board paint, which kept the black from looking too harsh.

Freestanding vintage looking bathtubs are my favorite. I really like the copper fitting as well.

Her little boys room. The stripes on the ceiling were probably a lot of work, but so worth it. They're something you can stick with even as a baby grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment