Monday, August 9, 2010

Vera Bradley's Cottage

I am a big fan of Vera Bradley's accessories line and would love to own one of her large bags in a beautiful print of hers. I just discovered more great prints showcased in her own cottage. She mixes them beautifully in interior decor as well.


I love the brown and blue color pallette and the bird prints framed on the wall. Anything nature inspired. Although it looks like a country cottage the textiles are fresh and modern.

This cozy porch reminds me of fall, must be the earthy colors and the fact that the Chicago heat and humidy has me longing for the cooler fall temperatures! I really love how these chairs were used indoors with different fabric and out on the porch. I usually don't like brown and red mixed together but here it looks perfect. They are just the right shades that go great together.

No comments:

Post a Comment