Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beach House

What I wouldn't give for a cute little beach house like this one! It is so fun, bright, and colorful. Decorated by another of my favorite designers, Krista Ewart. In case you missed the article in the July/August issue of House Beautiful take a look at the pictures below.

Quote from Krista that I love, "My style of decorating is, I love this, I love that, let's put it all together and make it work!" I love that philosophy since that is exactly how I feel. It lets you mix anything and that is sooo much more fun than abiding by any "rules" of decorating.



The adorable pink fridge is from Sears.


My favorite piece here is the turtle!



Never be afraid of mixing colors and patterns. See how well it works here.




The wallpaper is Hinson's Fireworks wallpaper by Albert Hadley. It works perfectly with the pink shower curtain and accents.

I could sit out on this patio for hours hanging out with family and friends. Hope you have great summer weekend plans in store. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment