Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Additions to the Apartment

I am always enjoying making some changes to my decor from time to time and this past week I added a new tablecloth and changed up the curtains in the dining room.

Here is the old look of the dining room:


Here is the new look for the drapery. I took out one panel and draped the remaining panel off to the side to let in more light.
The new tablecloth is from Anthropologie, one of my favorite stores. It has been on my wish list for a long time. It is nice to change up the look from time to time and I love the mix of patterns - inspired by Krista Ewart. I keep telling my husband that it is very important to the creative process to never be "done" designing your home. I'm not sure I have him convinced just yet, haha. It is an ongoing creative process and for me, never ending fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment