Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sex and the City!

My favorite part of Sex and the City 2 movie was definitely Carrie and Big's apartment. It was so beautiful and glamorous. I love the colors and textures and just about everything. While watching the movie I was wishing I had pictures of each room for inspiration. Well, here they are! If you felt the same way watching the movie or if you haven't gone to see it yet, you must!


The lovely living room filled with a bright blue sofa and light blue side chairs. I love the combination of blues. My favorite piece in the whole apartment is the bright blue ottoman pictured below. I would love to have that.


This wallpaper and gold mirror just gives the place a warm comforting glow.


This is the entrance into their bedroom. I love the table here with just a simple vase of flowers on it.




Here is the glamorous bedroom with the most perfect headboard. I love how so many textures, patterns, and colors are thrown together here.




The gorgeous dining room table. I prefer either round or rectangular tables myself but the chairs are adorable.


Check out this amazing blue backsplash!


Here's the new apartments closet. I would die for a closet like this!

This is the old apartments closet. Also, pretty amazing.


This is the old apartment. I love the combination of the beautiful fabric on the chair, the bright blue walls, and the bright white curtains. That would be so wonderful to come home to every day.
The fabric reminds me of the Serafina fabric from Pottery Barn that I have been coveting for quite some time.
I hope you enjoyed a longer glimpse into these fabulous apartments! Which is your favorite?









No comments:

Post a Comment