Monday, June 28, 2010

Lonny Magazine

I can pretty much sit down and devour any design magazine out there lately! They are filled with inspiration and just pretty pictures I can't get enough of. There has been a lot of talk lately about Lonny an online interior design magazine that is just fabulous. I mean just check out the picture below that inspired me from their site. I am in love with wallpaper and all the modern fun prints and here is an amazing one. Paired with this glam tufted headboard I just can't get enough. I have always been drawn to somewhat casual decor myself but this totally makes me want to glam it up and go totally girly! And why not! Life's too short to play it safe :) Check out Lonny magazine for yourself. I only wish it could come to my mailbox each month. There's just something about actually flipping through a magazine in your hands sitting in a comfy reading chair. But I guess I will certainly enjoy it online as well.


The wallpaper, the headboard, the matching lamps, the glam roman shade you get just a glimpse of! I die for this room!

No comments:

Post a Comment