Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Neocon

I am so grateful to be working at the Merchandise Mart and had a bit of time to check out a few things at Neocon this week. Neocon takes place each year at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago and design professionals come together to network and see the showrooms and amazing new designs. One of the showrooms I visited was Haworth and it looked pretty spectacular. Take a look at the bright graphic colors below.


This picture is also of the Haworth Showroom.

Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec are the designers of what I have to say was my favorite finding at Neocon this year. They created these amazing Kvadrat clouds that you see hanging from the ceiling at the Haworth Showroom. I imagine them being used on the ceiling or wall of a babies room or as an incredibly fun and interesting piece in a restaurant as pictured below. The best part is that you can piece them together any way you want, so you get to be the creative one! If you'd like to learn more about them go to http://www.kvadratclouds.com/


Stay tuned for more posts on Neocon. I better get to sleep so I can be alert and ready for another big day tomorrow at Waterworks! Waterworks also has great new product I will post on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment