Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chicago Botanic Garden Antique & Garden Fair Weekend!


It is that time of year again!  It is beginning to truly feel like spring one of my favorite times of the year in Chicago.  It is hard to believe that I started this blog just over a year ago and had a post on the Chicago Botanic Garden Antique & Garden Fair for 2010.  You can see it here.  


It was one of my favorite events of the year and I'm still kicking myself for not buying the adorable owl planter that I found at one of the booths. 

I will be heading back this weekend to scout out some new amazing finds and maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll find that owl and get it this time!  I'm sure the tulips will be blooming, so you just shouldn't miss it!  If you have the opportunity to get there it's from 10:00 - 5:00pm on Saturday and Sunday.  For more info. be sure to check out their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment