Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall at Pottery Barn

I am so happy that fall is finally here! The signs of it are certainly in the air.....squirrels gathering nuts, crisp cool mornings and evenings, sunflowers at the flower shops, and fall decor coming out in many of my favorite stores! Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, but it seems to go by so quickly. I try to savor every second of it. First I put out some of my fall decorations, which included an apple scented candle. Soon I'll be heading to cider mills, apple orchards, and pumpkin patches. This past weekend I went to a Pottery Barn decorating class on fall decorating. They always have such cute vignettes set up at each season. I didn't get the best pictures with my camera, so here are some images from their website that totally inspire me.






Pottery Barn always has such great ideas for how to decorate your fireplace mantel each season. It is so much fun to spruce it up with something new every so often.





I always love their tablescapes with their runners, different dishes for each holiday, and gorgeous vases and vase fillers.

I am so excited to see they also have started selling faux antlers! I'm kind of kicking myself for not splurging and buying the antler candle holders from The Antler Lady at the Blueberry festival! Hopefully I can order some off of her website some time soon.
I hope you've been enjoying the begining of fall just as much as I have!

2 comments:

  1. What an eye for design! You inspire me so keep up your excitement on all things decor-related! Thanks for sharing your blog and be sure to live the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Molly! Glad you're enjoying the ideas.

    ReplyDelete