Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Unique Halloween and Thanksgiving Tablescapes

This late summer is flying by for me after beginning a new job as a Design Consultant, so I am moving right into Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving ideas! I will be hosting my family for Thanksgiving this year for the first time ever and am getting ideas already. I know it's a little early, but better to get an early start since things get so busy that time of year. I was brousing ideas and found some great tablescapes from one of my favorite blogs, Coco + Kelley.



This one was Halloween inspired. I really love how non-traditional it is in terms of typical Halloween decor. It is a different shade of orange but still fits in with the season. Love the black floral, candlestick, and the textiles! Well, love it all, actually.




This was from last years Thanksgiving tablescape. I love the interesting and unexpected color pallette. She also used items from different generations in her family. It has a history along with just being pretty. I have to say the vase and feathers are my absolute favorite.



What are your holiday table decorating traditions? It's always fun to get ideas and inspiration from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment