Monday, September 13, 2010

Global and Antique Inspired

Just yesterday I got the mail and was so excited with the cover of House Beautiful! I flipped through the magazine immediately to find more pictures of the amazing living room that is filled with global and antique decor. I am really into somewhat traditional cozy spaces right now.....must be due to the cooler weather. Here are a few images of the home and you can check out the full article and home online, here. Enjoy!










Wishing I had the artwork here of the horses.



The wallpaper is actually an antique map blown up.



The interior designer says his style has changed from modern minimalist to cozy english country. I love that... since my decor style is always changing and I think that helps us to keep being creative. It never gets boring that way!




1 comment: