Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Waterworks

I have just recently begun working as a design intern at the Waterworks showroom at the Merchandise Mart. It has been an awesome experience so far and I have learned so much about bath and tile. I have also discovered how well known Waterworks is for their bathtubs by discovering them in Elle Decor and House Beautiful.


Here is the Waterworks .25 bathtub in Elle Decor.

Here it is again in House Beautiful - sculptural and modern.




This is the gorgeous Candide bathtub in House Beautiful. This one embodies the beauty of classic French boat tubs.




This I haven't found in a design magazine just yet but it is my personal favorite. One of my favorite things to do is take a bubble bath with a glass of wine and this tub would make it even better! It is completely handmade using the artesian methods and tools as the original 19th century designs. With so many products out there today why not get something that is a work of art!

If you'd like to check out more of the amazing craftmanship go to www.waterworks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment