Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Latest Projects

Sorry for the lack of posts lately! It was a crazy weekend traveling and then started a new design internship, which I love, but trying to get back on schedule. I wanted to share a few projects with you I've started. Just a preview since there is more work to be done, but I'm excited about the possibilities.

Here are some before and afters at my brothers place. I will be adding more to this wall but his travel photos in frames really spruced up the empty wall in the dining room. The frames are all from Ikea, believe it or not, and look great!

BEFORE


AFTER
This is a preview of my weekend project at my parents home. My wonderful dad helped a lot with the painting of the chair. My mom will be helping with the reupholstering. Although the chair is really cute as is, it is a bit traditional and I wanted to modernise it a bit. So the frame is now a glossy black. Stay tuned for the new fabric for the cushions!





No comments:

Post a Comment