Friday, August 19, 2011

Tablescape of the Week

In keeping with the nature theme of the week I found this lovely tablescape that is very nature inspired and even the table seems to be outside on the edge of the woods.  It is the perfect time of year for that!  I love how they used simple plants that most people have around their house as the "floral" arrangements.  I have a couple ferns hanging on my balcony that would work perfectly for this.  No need to spend a fortune on flowers, you can just pull some things from your backyard.  If you click on the picture it will enlarge it for you and you will see the party favors on the plates are cootie catchers!  I had totally forgotten how to make those, but I think they were pretty easy to do when I was a kid.  Click here for a tutorial.  All you'd need is paper.  Hope this gives you some ideas for entertaining this weekend.  Happy Friday y'all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment