Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend

Here it is almost the weekend again!  I will be celebrating at a wedding this weekend, seeing great friends and family.  So cheers everyone to a happy weekend!  Yes it's Thursday still but Friday is the start of my weekend.  I have a thing for bar carts lately and here is an adorable one.  I can't remember where I got this picture from now, but I just love it and even saved it in my "house inspiration" file for my own house someday.  The bar cart is actually an old laundry cart and I love how they added a pretty lamp to it.  I also adore the plates and the way they are arranged as an art piece.  So, no need to use traditional framed artwork for each wall.  Get creative in your display of random plates! 


No comments:

Post a Comment