Friday, August 26, 2011

Days of Summer

For many of you summer is drawing to an end - kids going back to school, teachers going back to work from a much needed summer vacation, and soon the weather will be changing to fall.  I have to say I am so ready for fall to be here since it is my favorite time of year and the Chicago heat is definitely not for me.  I do love the cooler summer evenings we start to get back this time of year as we ease into fall.  So, take advantage of it my dears!  Set up a gorgeous tablescape outdoors and enjoy the final days of summer with friends and family.  You can make your outdoor table just as chic as your dining room!  Just bring out some lanterns or candles, pretty dishes, comfy pillows and of course the wine and enjoy.  It is sure to spark up some great conversations of summer.


1 comment:

  1. Love the outdoor dining concept. Never have thought about it on a pier - splendiferous!

    ReplyDelete