Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pagani Studio

Quite some time ago now I posted on the House Beautiful Design Event I was able to attend in Chicago.  I have been meaning to talk more about the designs I saw there, and so here it is.  I was lucky enough to meet
Stéphane and Frouwkje Pagani, the husband and wife design team behind Pagani Studio, which specializes in handmade light fixtures.  After doing a bit more research I realized I had read about them some time ago in February 2008 issue of Domino Magazine and also found this amazing photograph below of their master bedroom.  The feature of the room is the amazing venetian chandelier.





Here is an image of their apartment living room in New York city that features their Equazionne Chandelier II.



Below are 2 of my favorite pieces that they have designed.

Esterel Sconce

Aquila Quartz Chandelier II



Displayed over their very rustic dining room table is the Aquila Pendant II.



Aquila Pendant II

You can check out more at their website or visit the Holly Hunt Showroom at the Chicago Merchandise Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment