Monday, January 17, 2011

Peacock Trend

The first time I saw Celerie Kemble's living room I was in love!  It just looks so cozy and warm.  Just the place I'd like to hang out in and just the look I'm searching for as inspiration for decorating my own house - someday - hopefully soon.  Ever since seeing this amazing peacock on her living room wall I have seen the peacock feather trend take off. 


Here as a wreath from Pier I
In napkin ring form from Z Gallerie.











And, of course, a comfy cozy quilt from my favorite, Anthropologie.


I have to say the quilt is at the top of my wish list.  I'm thinking some peacock feathers in a vase for a great table centerpiece too would be a simple way to add this trend to my home.

2 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase the quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is from Anthropologie but unfortunately is no longer available. They do have some similar in style though if you visit their website.

    ReplyDelete