Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How to decorate with a television?

I have just recently been asked how to decorate around a television and have given it some thought. While ideally, in my world, there wouldn't be a television as the focal point of a living room...I do realize that just isn't particularly realistic for most families. So the best solution to me is to disguise it with some amazing art work. I have seen some amazing art pieces installed to cover a flat screen tv, but here are some simpler ways to do it.  The images below show art pieces placed in a way that balances out the television.  I would always try to have a conversational seating area amidst the television as well - as in seating in an array that faces each other and invites people to come together and chat........possibly even forgetting that tv.


No comments:

Post a Comment