Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Apartment!

Well here it is! The long awaited first blog post for Tutu Style. Here are the pictures that documented the apartment decorating process. I have spent an awful lot of time on this place considering it's a rental we'll be at for about 2 years,but I've loved every second of it! Here are the before and afters so far!

LIVING ROOM BEFORE


LIVING ROOM AFTER
The bare wall here will be getting some Ghana trip photos soon! Stay tuned.





DINING ROOM BEFORE


DINING ROOM AFTER




KITCHEN BEFORE


KITCHEN AFTER






BATHROOM

Don't seem to have a before shot of this room.

BEDROOM BEFORE


BEDROOM AFTER






A special thanks to my sweety for all his help! And to my incredibly talented mom for her roman shade and valance creations!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love all the HM furniture! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I was very happy to at least get a few pieces before I moved.

    ReplyDelete