Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Home Bath Inspiration







I have been dreaming of how I will decorate the new home's bath and have been inspired by the photograph above for quite some time.  I love the super dark charcoal grey wall color and the framed art they used to make it feel like more than just a bath.  If you've been reading my blog for a while now you know how big of a fan I am of the Home section at Anthropologie.  The shower curtain, towels, and rug are all from there.

Aside from my goals of making my home super cozy and inviting I also want to fill it with items that will last!  While I love white that just doesn't last with too well.  This shower curtain is a work of art and the dark colors should help it to last a while.  It would also be fun to mix a few types of towels that coordinate well with it all. The patterned rug will show less dirt and the damask flower ties it in with the shower curtain.  Now I just need to find some art!  I'm thinking the best place for that will be Chicago flea markets this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment