Friday, September 23, 2011

Vacation Inspiration

I was lucky enough to go on a few mini vacations this summer - to Shipshewana, Indiana with my mom and to Michigan's Upper Peninsula as well.  Here are a few photos of what I found inspiring.  Hope you enjoy.


This painting is actually from World Market.  I'd love to design a room with these colors!


The next few pictures are from a few fabric stores in Shipshewana.  I love getting inspired by the rows of fabric and trim and think of things to make with them or just for color inspiration.














Had to throw this one in.  The puppy I fell in love with at the Bed and Breakfast we stayed at.  She was so tiny and so cute.


Again, from World Market.  I'm thinking this tablecloth would be perfect for my Thanksgiving tablescape.



At Crane's Orchard restaurant.  The whole place is decorated in antiques.  I loved these coffee cups and they served apple cider in mason jars.




The rest of these pictures are from the U.P. in Michigan.  It is always nice to get away from it all and be out in nature.








I hope you had a lovely summer as well and ready to jump into fall like I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment