Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love is in the Air

And with it comes the color pink!  Yes, pink is that cliched Valentine's Day color, and so many of us just despise any cliches, but I say embrace it!  You might just fall in love with it too when you take a look at these stunning rooms and what they did with such a lovely color.

MINIMALIST PINK AND WHITE





ROSY PINK


FUSCIA FURNITURE

AMAZING BILLOWY DRAPERY


PINK CIRCUS TENT BATHROOM!



PINK FLOWERY WALLPAPER


Now I didn't used to be much of a pink gal since I lean towards earthy colors, but there's even a shade of pink for that!  The rosy toned pink works great for keeping it more subtle and muted.  But these days I would go more for that amazing pink, red, and blue floral wallpaper.  It is so stunning and interesting.  And of course I had to add a picture with some hearts for Valentine's Day. 

I see Valentine's Day not as just a romantic holiday, but as a day to show love to any of the special people in our lives and especially to remember to love yourself! 

Thank you for reading and have a great week loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment